Wow, I made it to #40 of these little Tuesday posts. I reknewed my webhosting for another year today and this was the first year that I felt like I have made use of my website.
I haven’t written on here for a few weeks because life has been busy. December has been pretty hectic with work, social bits and then Christmas.
Its been really nice to have some time off of work to rest, regroup and reflect on the last year. Hopefully I can write a little reflection of 2015 before 2016.
Here’s this weeks tiny things
1. I visted my mum and Grandma the weekend before Chrstmas and this was the view from my Mum’s house. I forget a lot of the time how beautiful the area that I grew up in is. It was an emotional visit for me as it was the first time that I have seen my Nan since she moved into a nursing home. It was good to see how well she is being cared for but it was emotional all the same.
2. I’m currently working on this knitting pattern for a cowl that my friend Emma shared with me. Its deceptively easy to knit but I love how it comes out (as well as the different colour combos that would be possible) I’m using some cheap acrylic yearn that I picked up from Poundland but I’m tempted to make another one in some softer yarn in the new year.
3. I’ve been using the Real Kana website and app to really make sure that after 1 term of beginners Japanese classes, I know all the hiragana characters.
4. Its barely been cold enough so far this winter to wear these kitty mitts but they still make me smile & they are ready for the next batch of cold weather.
5. We visited Joe’s parents for Christmas and I spent lots of time reading and hanging out with this guy. He is called Tiverton and has the softest fur and the tiniest miaow.
6. I have been playing this Moomin game along side Neko Atsume for the last few weeks. It’s very relaxing.
Till next time…